- Abraham’s Creamery: Goat cheese, yogurt, and misc items like hot sauce and clothing
- Balfour Farm LLC: raw milk cave aged cheeses, fresh cheeses, feta, yogurts, meat, eggs, farm merchandise
- Fuzzy Udder Creamery LLC: cow, sheep, goat, fresh, soft ripened, washed rind, aged, yogurt
- Kennebec Cheesery at Koons Farm: goat cheeses- fresh and aged
- Gardenside Dairy: Fresh Chevre’s, feta, ricotta, aged bloomy goat cheese and goat cheddar
- Crooked Face Creamery: Fresh whole milk ricotta, aged cheeses, cheese curds, and merchandise
- York Hill Farm: Goat & Cow blended milk cheese – Fresh & Bloomy (various flavors)
- ME Water Buffalo Co: Buffalo milk cheeses, yogurt & gelato
- Springdale Farm Creamery and State of Maine Cheese Company: Fresh Cream Cheese, Triple Cream Brie, Queso Tencho, Cheddar, Cheddar Curds, Monterey Jack, Gouda – other products: charcuterie from our pork and beef including hard salami, soppressata, dried kielbasa, chorizo and snack sticks.
- Dreamin’ Fahm, LLC: Chevre, smoked hard cheese (goat milk), cajeta, goat milk yogurt, curds
BEER, WINE & SPIRIT VENDORS:
Tasting tickets available for purchase during the festival; product available for ‘To-go’ sales only and cannot be consumed within the park. Valid ID required.
- Tree Spirits Winery and Distillery: Wines and spirits
- Urban Farm Fermentory: Kombucha and Hard Cider
- Bigelow Brewing Company: Bigelow Brown, Lying Bastard, Dementia Dog
- Outland Farm Brewery: Farmstead Craft Brewing
- Bluet: Maine Wild Blueberry Wine: Bluet: Maine Wild Blueberry Wine
- Dragonfly Farm & Winery: Dragonfly Wine: Apple of my Eye, Belly Washer, Berry Con2sion, Blackberry Bewitched, Blueberry Bliss, Blu-Razz, Candle Waster, Common Sense, Memere’s Surprise, Fairhaven, Miss Behavin, Raspberry Riot, Red Rocket, Rudy, Second Chance. Witches Brew
- Alice and Lulu’s: prepared foods Raclette Sandwiches on Grilled Baguette! Traditional, “New-Age steak & cheese” and Vegetarian varieties
- Crave ME
- Stone Fox Farm Creamery: Ice cream and beverages
- Abraham’s Creamery Food Truck: Abraham’s Creamery- Chevre, Feta, Yogurt, Goat meat Abraham’s Wood-Fired Oven- Fries, Wings or Tenders, Pizza, Gyros, Salads, Drinks, Chili, Hot Dogs, single-serve yogurts and choc. chip cookies, or anything related to desserts/food
- The Pink Waffle: Food Truck: Waffles with a cheese theme!
- Lady Shuckers: Raw Oyster Bar
ARTISAN FOOD AND CRAFT VENDORS:
- Tempest in a Teapot: Unique blends of tea and brewed tea
- Gryffon Ridge Spice Merchants: Maine Produced Organic and Conventional Culinary Blends and Salts
- Fiore Artisan Olive Oils And Vinegars: Extra Virgin Olive Oils from around the world and aged balsamic vinegars from Italy
- Dragon’s Breath Pottery: Pottery, Stoneware, dishes, mugs, cheese plates, Brie bakers, pie plates etc
- Maine Milk Mavens: Wholesale distributor for Maine Cheese
- Maine Crisp Company: Crackers!
- Turtle Rock Farm: Organic preserves, pickles, relishes, condiments, sauces, birch gift rolls, home preserving recipe and kits
- Hootenanny Bread: Bread, pretzels, cookies
- Farm House Coffee Roasters: Bagged Organic Coffee … Cold Brew Nitro Coffee by the Cup
- Maine Grains, Inc:. grains (berries, flour, oats, etc.)
- Anchor ME Farm: Gluten free baked goods
- Town of Pittsfield: Festival host town
- University of Maine Master Food Preserver Program: demo/talk about MFP program, jams and chutneys, samples
- Maidenhair & Moss: Small Batch Artisanal Soaps all hand made plant based and some goat milk soaps.